أخوية

أخوية (http://www.akhawia.net/forum.php)
-   بريد المنتدى (http://www.akhawia.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   How to deactivate my Akhawia profile (http://www.akhawia.net/showthread.php?t=119182)

Elephant And Castle 10/03/2009 12:18

How to deactivate my Akhawia profile

Hi

I did alot of searchin in my control panel to reach cancellation options !! ..but my search was fruitless

Please I want to remove my profile from Akhawia ///

Any Appreciable Help

Cheers mates

BL@CK 11/03/2009 08:58

مع أني لغتي الإنكليزية بتهوّي بس في شبه بعض المفردات المتشابهة بين الإنكليزي و الموزمبيقية اللي علموني ياها بالمدرسة

فهمت من حديثك أنو بدك تأحط و تحزف حسابك , فيني أخدمك و أقلك فيك تأحط بكل أريحية بس قصة حزف حسابك فهالحساب مش ملكك ملك الإدارة و من غير الممكن حزف هالحساب ..

مواضيع ذات صلة .

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

جزيل أسفنا أزا كان التشابه بين اللغة الإنكليزية و الموزمبيقية أدى إلى سوء فهم لبعض المفردات .

Elephant And Castle 11/03/2009 13:56

Well ..First ..Behave your self

and then ..I apologize because I was polite when I had that inquiry ,,,But It seems like u guys r accustomed to use slang language ..
no wonder that The Syrian government does not stop banning this site ..since you adapted the same policy as you have no proplem to ban any topic because you always take it personally so there is no specific standards

I m really sorry for i wasted few hours in participating in this forum ..it is a worthless piece of shit

For Fuck sake do not say that all profiles here owned by Akhawia ..is that a professional work ??? ..OK keep it saved in ur database

by the way ..This is the sick Syrian mentality ..i mean that some guys made a forum n after a while thier ass got cocky so they started to treat members like this
"أحط "!!!!

Very very typical SYrians

I wish best of luck for u

I repeat ..mind your language !

Elephant And Castle 11/03/2009 13:58

well ..First ..Behave your Self

and then ..I apologize because I was polite when I had that inquiry ,,,But It seems like u guys r accustomed to use slang language ..
no wonder that The Syrian government does not stop banning this site ..since you adapted the same policy as you have no proplem to ban any topic because you always take it personally so there is no specific standards

I m really sorry for i wasted few hours in participating in this forum ..it is a worthless piece of shit

For Fuck sake do not say that all profiles here owned by Akhawia ..is that a professional work ??? ..OK keep it saved in ur database

by the way ..This is the sick Syrian mentality ..i mean that some guys made a forum n after a while thier ass got cocky so they started to treat members like this
"أحط "!!!!

Very very typical SYrians

I wish best of luck for u

I repeat ..mind your language !

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 14:50 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)