الصورة الرمزية لـ أدونيس

نورنا ب:
Sep 2005
المطرح:
في سكون الليل عند البحيرة ...مع الزمن
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب AIM إلى أدونيس إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى أدونيس
افتراضي Treasures Of My Heart

You have just entered a very special place in my Cyber Home.

When I first started creating a web site, I never imagined that anyone other than my family and friends would ever want to visit it. You can only guess how surprised and pleased I was when many visitors from all over the world began to show up on my Cyber Doorstep. I still find it hard to believe that I have been so fortunate to meet so many wonderful and special people.

I have been truly blessed by the numerous words of kindness and encouragement that I have received from all of you. Your offers of friendship and love have brought me much happiness and have placed many smiles in my heart. I have been humbled by your awards and your gifts. The words, "Thank You," just don't seem like enough. You have "all" truly touched my life much more than I could ever say.

I have been doubly-blessed with some very special and precious "gifts of the heart," and I'm at a complete loss for words to describe how these gifts have really touched me. The only thing I can say, for sure, is that the generosity and kindness of people, that I didn't even know before now, has brought tears to my eyes and has truly filled my heart to overflowing. Ten thousand words wouldn't even begin to be enough to describe the heartfelt thanks I feel. These pages are just my small way of letting you know how very special these gifts are to me. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank each and every one of you. Your gifts are true "treasures of my heart."

أنا لست إنسا لست جانا بين السواقي والصخور
أنا لست ليلا لست نارا لست ضربا من جنون
أنا قطرة ندى فوق زهرة لوتس وسط البحيرة
أنا أدونيس أنا طروادة أنا البنفسج
روح باردة من أزل الطفولة

آخر تعديل امرأة من ورق يوم 23/11/2006 في 06:33.
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03257 seconds with 11 queries