الصورة الرمزية لـ The morning

نورنا ب:
Sep 2006
المطرح:
Chicago
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Firstable, The English section is hidden, it's not appeared such as the other sections in this forum that's the main reason of stopping interactive people list down their topics and comments, it makes them disoptimistic
okay, this could be right but there is not much that we can do about it

اقتباس:
secondly, you had prohibited the English games and tournaments those may increase the skills of the members

i hadn't prohibited all and every English game i only asked you guys to use this space to have a different kind of fun with English , learn more about English , love the language not the use of it. An English song lyrics is part of using the english but not loving it. got it ?

I mean i don't care about how many new threads we maintain everyday as much as i care about the quality over the quantity of every and each threads.
اقتباس:
Third, You allow to some members to write in arabic which is not useful even to them selves
arabic is the first language that we use over here in Akhawia and this is mainly why i cant ask people to quit using it. But as i am reading through your suggestions i see if this is gonna help increasing the overall view of the section i will think more about how to play around with it.
اقتباس:

fourth, you discourage people by using boring tools
we need something extraordinary like discussion all the statistics in English, Traslating English songs and films , studying the habits and customs of nations, And having fun "introduce our selves to each other , establishing frienships
i think i have explained about this earlier but we'll see .

من يومها صار القمر أكبر :)

______

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

Page generated in 0.03165 seconds with 11 queries