Feb 2009
المطرح:
The Other Side
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : Joe عرض المشاركة
too much drama
Excuse me mate...Ur being so sarcastic by the comment " too much Drama" !! well ..previously U Said that the demonstrators broke into the Security headquarter n vandalized the building which was occupied by metropolitan Police ..now ..I doubt how Such a Girl could do that !! apparently this weak Girl had been punished brutally just cuz of her Opinions ..I really wish that U dont belittle all these Sacrifices in an attempt to show the recent events just as Chaos cuzd by mercenaries backed by the infidel western Countries !! .. Civilain casualties had fallen and most of them werre Women and students ..they werent gangsters or outcasts ..so We should show some respect to the courageous actions taken by those courageous Youngsters ..never before had this social upheaval in Iran been predictable ,especially if we take into account the brroding apprehension in which the Iranian Society had drown since the dust of the Islamic revolution had settled three decades ago ..mate ..These events r so appreciable ..at least to me ..I really dont know from wot perspective Ur looking to the whole events ..but obviously mine is way different in terms of considering the sacrifices which being made by unarmed Civilians ..and the harsh reaction of the Security forces ... which is defienitly unjustified !!..All these lessons should by revised thoroughly by Our people there in Syria to learn how weak people cud rise against the totalitarian regim...

Cheers

That is not Dead which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Aeons even Death may Die

لا ميتاً ما قادراً يتبقى سِِِِِِِِِِر مدى فإذا يجئ الشذاذ الموت قد ينتهي

Who Sacrifices The Social Liberties For The National Security Deserves Neither  
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.02325 seconds with 11 queries