نورنا ب:
Nov 2007
المطرح:
U.S.A
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى التقرير الجوال
افتراضي

Well Majed

I think you might watch the vedio clip of that song so you can realise what does that girl want from singing such words
Yes there is something hidden she didnt say it clearly in her song, which is why its time to leave
as she said
there are things they have to fix
she said
that issue has nothing to do with her boyfriend
يعني الانسان يللي بتحبو ما إلو دخل بأي احساس هي مو راضية عنّو بحياتها يللي بدورو عم بيدفها لتظبّط بعض الامور بحياتها .. و خصوصاً علاقتها معو .. السبب هي مو أي شي تاني
When you watch the vedio clip you would realise that she is with him most the time
just at the end of the vedio
she was packing her bag getting ready to leave, but you can see that he and her standing on the front door together
saying goodbye to the girl who decided to move on with a new life
I think the one who was with him watching the serious girl who was walking away trying to start a fresh life
that walking girl is what she was hopefully trying to do
I mean the path that she wanna be on with out her boyfriend
and at last she has done it
But why its time for her to move on without him? although she loves him
I dont know why
We need to ask her why
I dont know maybe I dont know what im talking about but i think some how that is what she tried to tell us
There is another interpretation for that song that is; she needs to keep the baby step all the time with her till she is full grown
That is a literary metaphor which explain that she need to be more qualified in her life and adle to do things as they should be done
she loves him still
but at the same time she would rather to be alone with some calmness
I think that relationship made her life to busy and she still need to learn more about the life

my highlight part of that lyrics is
"Im gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket"
عبارة كتير حلوة ما هيك
يعني كيف الطفل لما بيشتاق لبطانيتو ليتخبى فيها و بيشعر بالأمان, هي كمان رح تشتقلو بنفس الوصف
كمان في شغلة تانية لما بتقول
Dont cry
dont cry
dont cry
لاحظ كيف عم تلفظ حرف الراء هي البنات لما بدهن بيدلّعو بيقولوها هيك كمان في عندك لما بيغيرو حرف الـ T باللفظ حلوة كتير .

هي الفيديوالغنية اذا حابين تشوفوها و هي لابسة Green knickers
Big girls dont cry

Flush it down the Loo
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03065 seconds with 11 queries