-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Elephant And Castle

نورنا ب:
Feb 2009
المطرح:
The Other Side
مشاركات:

افتراضي

[quote=Joe;1286778]i don't know what your problem exactly is.. if you have certain objections please state them out if not then please keep quite

..all-right then Joe ...let me tell u wot is my objection but first I should confess that I really liked Ur sense of humor ( asking me to be quite is a funny joke ..Ur talking to me as If ur talking to a child !!) .It s me who should have asked U to calm down cuz U havent ceased to make random accusations since U wrote ur first comment in this topic ... first , u stated that those demonstrators r just a bunch of law breakers n their ultimate goal is just to destabilize the state's security ..n then u accused well known Islamic characters to be involved in programs funded by CIA ...Seriously Joe .needless to Say.Those characters have a long history in supporting the Islamic revolution ...Dont expect that the readers will wink at these 2 accusations ..well .Im not an Iranian ..But Ur accusations give an Idea that any action in this region taken by Civilians against those in power must be funded by the CIA ..at this point someone should stop U .

this mentality in dealing with the whole events by those in power in Iran jeopardies the state's security and leads to catastrophic consequences , more than the danger cuzd by the demonstration itself

and yet ..considering millions as traitors is the tenth sub-level of tyranny ..which is the ultimate level

That is not Dead which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Aeons even Death may Die

لا ميتاً ما قادراً يتبقى سِِِِِِِِِِر مدى فإذا يجئ الشذاذ الموت قد ينتهي

Who Sacrifices The Social Liberties For The National Security Deserves Neither  
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.14245 seconds with 11 queries