-- اخ حرٍك --

الصورة الرمزية لـ alice

نورنا ب:
Jan 2005
المطرح:
USA
مشاركات:

افتراضي The Rug's Story(funny and silly in the same time )read it

I’m a very beautiful rug and I was on a shelf in a very big store. My color was red and there are some cute brown puppies on me. One day a woman came to me and started watching to me sweetly. Then she carried me and bought me form the store. She put me in front of her house.
In my new beautiful house there was a dog his name is Lobo he liked me and stayed sitting on me and watching the people all the day. He was my friend.
One day, it was the worst day in my life; a strange man came and began watching me carefully for couple of minutes. His look was looking like a thief. Then he began taking step by step closer to me. I was very afraid and I wanted a very big mouth to scream loudly. When he wanted to touch me suddenly my friend Lobo the dog came and began barking loudly and wildly. A few minutes late the woman came, saw the thief and she called the police to come and help us. The policeman came, catch the thief and put him in the jail.
Now I’m living a beautiful life with my friend. I won’t know how to thank him at all to save my life in the nick of the time

Alice In wonderland
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03609 seconds with 11 queries