مشاركات:

افتراضي

Enrique Iglesias - Somebody`s Me

You…
Do you remember me?
like I remember you
do you spend your life, going back in your mind to that time,

Cause I,
I walk the streets alone, I hate being on my own, and everyone can see that I really fell, and I`m going through hell, thinking about you with somebody else

[Chorus]
somebody wants you, somebody needs you, somebody dreams about you every single night
somebody can breathe without you it`s lonely, somebody hopes than one day you will see, that somebody`s me, that Somebody`s me, yeah

How,
how did we go wrong? it was so good and now it`s gone, and I pray at night that your paths soon will cross, what we have isn`t lost, cuz your always right here in my thoughts

[Chorus]
somebody wants you, somebody needs you, somebody dreams about you every single night
somebody can breathe without you its lonely, somebody hopes than one day you will see, that somebody`s me

You will always be in my life, even if i`m not in your life, cause you`re in my memory

You
when you remember me, and before you set me free,
Oh listen please

[Chorus]
somebody can breathe without you its lonely, somebody hopes than one day you will see, that somebody`s me, that somebody`s me, that somebody`s me, that somebody`s me, yeah

Enjoy

أُعَلِّمُكَ وَأُرْشِدُكَ الطَّرِيقَ الَّتِي تَسْلُكُهَا. أَنْصَحُكَ. عَيْنِي عَلَيْكَ.مزامير: 32: 8

www.Won4U.de.be
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03043 seconds with 11 queries