~

الصورة الرمزية لـ Godfather

نورنا ب:
Oct 2003
المطرح:
E m i r a t e s
مشاركات:

افتراضي

nana بعتئد هادا فايروس الساسر sasser , لازم تعملي update للـ PC تبعك على كلن هوي بيطلع رسالة عندك بتئول إنو الكومبيوتر رح يطفي بعد كذا ثاني , وئت بتطلعلك هاي الرسالي روحي على Start بعدين run بعدين كتبي cmd بعدين كبسي Enter , هلىء بتفتح عندك Window تبعيت ال Dos , كتبي فيا التالي:
shutdown.exe-a و كبسي Enter , هلىء بتكوني وئفتي الفايروس لمدة محددة يعني مو عالأخير ...
هلىء لازم تشغلي الـ Firewall تبع Windows و هاي الخطوات:

Enable a Firewall
A firewall is a piece of software or hardware that creates a protective barrier between your computer and the Internet. Microsoft does not manufacture stand-alone software firewalls. The following resources provide more information about some firewall options.
1. On the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click the Network and Internet Connections category.
(If the Network and Internet Connections is not visible, click Switch to Category View under Control Panel on the left side of the Control Panel window.)
3. Click Network Connections.
4. Right-click the Dial-up, LAN, or High-Speed Internet connection that you use to connect to the Internet, and then click Properties from the shortcut menu.
5. On the Advanced tab, under Internet Connection Firewall, select Protect my computer and network, and then click OK. The Windows XP firewall is now enabled.

بعد ما تعملي هادا الشي لازم تعملي Update من الـ Microsoft و هاي اللينكات :

Install the Required Update
To help protect your computer against this worm in the future, you must download and install security update 835732, which was released with Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-011. To download security update 835732

go to http://go.microsoft.com/?LinkID=601354

Check For and Remove Sasser
After you have installed the update and restarted your computer, go to the Web page "What You Should Know About the Sasser Worm and Its Variants" at
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.mspx

Use the Sasser Worm Removal Tool to search your hard disk for and remove Sasser.A, Sasser.B, Sasser.C, Sasser.D, Sasser.E, and Sasser.F.

Come crawling faster, obey your Master
Your life burns faster, obey your Master
I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream
Master

:7asheesh:
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.02085 seconds with 11 queries