-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Miss Petals

نورنا ب:
Sep 2008
المطرح:
ضيعة ضايعة
مشاركات:

افتراضي

all wut u r asking about here is universe evolution>>not any of the thermodynamics principles
First of all,,,,you can not believe any one who comes with a vision about universe evolution ,,cos its all based on technical hypothesis ,,no more no less ,,no one has get it straight to the point yet ,,,believe me ..me my self had studied geology and universe evolution for one year long in high school but eventually i found my self coming away with nothin ,i glanced my bio and geology book after exams and said its crab wt were i studying? i'm not convinced with it in the first place then i tried to search for more resources i looked up the word univers evolution almost over 50 wedsite -that's wn i had my first wikipedia account - but eventually i couldn't fill my insatiable starvation for this subject cos as i told above it's based on hypothetical science so ..wt do you think now ,,you tell me ,,how far did i go through this subject ?? am i aware of the big secret ,,you tell me bro and i'll let u know but u should guess looking deeply through my words.. ...

لغة الصدق سهلة دائما.
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.02363 seconds with 11 queries