أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > درجة تانية > مواكبة > الخيمة الرمضانية

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 08/10/2006   #1
صبيّة و ست الصبايا الماسه
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ الماسه

نورنا ب:
Sep 2006
المطرح:
واخيرااا ...عدنا
مشاركات:

افتراضي الراي الاخر عن رمضان

The following was written by a non-Muslim about Ramadan. She fasted Ramadan and talked about her experience. It was published in Edmonton Journal.

"Ramadan brings new appreciation, perspective for non-Muslim," by Bonnie Haugen
I am not a Muslim, but I wanted to experience Ramadan -- a month of fasting from dawn to dusk -- out of curiosity.
Yes, curiosity. Why would anyone punish himself or herself this way? What does it feel like? It really did not seem to be that daunting of a task at first. I did not realize what it means to go without food or water during daylight hours. I was soon to learn that the days are much longer than we imagine. I learned is that each day is a gift; to appreciate each minute that goes by. I learned how often unkind words would slip from my mouth. I learned what my body feels like when I do not eat or drink for hours on end. How difficult it is to do the simplest things like speak when your tongue will not move because your mouth is so dry. I learned how my mind functions when it is deprived of essentials. I learned that loving a child and having that love returned is pure love. But mostly what I learned is to be grateful for what we do have, for each other and for this world that we live in. Any of us could fast for a day. Mothers, look at your children and imagine what you would feel if you knew they were slowly starving to death and that, just because the sun is setting, you have no way of providing food or clean water for them. Regardless of our religion or our history, we are mothers and a mother's pain is no different regardless of how we honour God. To me, Ramadan is an opportunity to look within myself, to cleanse, to purify my thoughts. I realized just how insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things. My issues became shallow and I was able to better understand my purpose on this earth. I became acutely aware of how often and easily we think and speak less of others and feel justified in our thoughts. Judgment of others is unkind and cruel. Is it cruel that God expects this of Muslims? No, it is a gift that he bestows upon them, a chance for deep reflection. During this month I would ask that we all look at our Muslim friends, neighbours and co-workers and honour them for their commitment to God.

Bonnie Haugen, Edmonton

In EvERY LiFE wE HAvE SoME TRoUBLE...

wHEN YoU WoRRY YoU MAkE iT DoUBLE..

DoN'T WoRRY .... BE HAppY

قديم 09/10/2006   #2
post[field7] Majood
____

الصورة الرمزية لـ Majood

نورنا ب:
Mar 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

من المنبر

قديم 09/10/2006   #3
شب و شيخ الشباب Government
مشرف

الصورة الرمزية لـ Government

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
وين مابدك ..
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب MSN إلى Government إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى Government
افتراضي

متل الأطرش بالزفة

اللــي طــــالع الجحش ع المأدنة .. بنزلـــو

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 09:20 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)