أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > مجتمع > منبــر أخويـــة الحــــــر

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22/05/2006   #19
شب و شيخ الشباب Barleb
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Barleb

نورنا ب:
Nov 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : yass
ميشيل كيلو ضمير وطن:سليمان يوسف

... كاتب سوري آشوري

www.arraee.com

الكاتب مو أشوري .. هوي سرياني أثوري

أن خدعونا مرة .. تباً لهم , أن خدعونا مرتين .. تباً لنا

Amarta <3

ܒܪܠܝܒ
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22/05/2006   #20
شب و شيخ الشباب george maidaa
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ george maidaa

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
Kussur sq. Damascus SYRIA
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب ICQ إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب AIM إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب MSN إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى george maidaa بعات رسالي عبر Skype™ ل  george maidaa
افتراضي

hey guys thanx for writing about this topic...

well yes it's a big misstake to do so with Mchael kilo ....

but i kind of think that even if the goverment is a Dictator.. and it keeps the syrians silent butr what i think NOW that whatever our thoughts about this goverment .. we should first support it in these dedicate times as what i think Michael Kilo didn't do ... well i guess that the government is trying to get a position in the lebanees topic like being strong and united and what Michael Kilo did is as we say" breaking her word"or weakening her position ...
well what i want to say is ... Michael Kilo always was a free pen of a free word ... OK so he can always say what he wants when he wants.....so i guess this wasn't the wriote time to say it ... wether the article of NA#AWAT SOURIEH or buy signing that agreement of the lebanees and syrian educators....
this is the derference between syrians and lebanees, syrians respect that whatever the type of the government is they stay behind it in the hard times... but they speak the truth about it when it's write to speak...
whereas the lebanees ... they wait till those moments and they attack there government ...
sorry for taking all this time from u guys but i thought i need to speak????z
i'm not justifying putting this man in jail .. never but i'm saying please choose the right time to do what YOU HAVE TO DO

thanx again for listnin to me

YALLA SALAM YABA
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #21
صبيّة و ست الصبايا Reemi
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Reemi

نورنا ب:
Dec 2005
المطرح:
WHATEVER
مشاركات:

افتراضي

hey man u just light up this subject thx for ur opinion and i think its really right specaialy this one

اقتباس:
syrians respect that whatever the type of the government is they stay behind it in the hard times... but they speak the truth about it when it's write to speak

شو هالعمر اللي مش باقي شي
لولا الوقت الولا خلى شي
خلالي طريقي و رح أمشيه

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #22
شب و شيخ الشباب Danito
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Danito

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
The Bridge Tonowhere
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : george maidaa

but i'm saying please choose the right time to do what YOU HAVE TO DO
there is never a right time for such regime my friend

تحيا سوريا!

الحرية لسوريا و السوريين

I'm going to buy this place and start a fire
Stand here until I fill all your heart's desires
Because I'm going to buy this place and see it burn
Do back the things it did to you in return
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #23
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب ICQ إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب AIM إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب MSN إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى george maidaa بعات رسالي عبر Skype™ ل  george maidaa
Thumbs up

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : Danito
well dude we always know that there is the right time but we keep egnoring that time and saying "no right time"z
ok when this hard time passes away and you say the word of truth ... and they do you harm ..then ok i'll be with you..
as Michael Kilo did so many times before and none spoke to him or did him any harm...but now .. is really a bad time ...

LONG LIVE SYRIA

YALLA SALAM YABA
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #24
شب و شيخ الشباب Danito
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Danito

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
The Bridge Tonowhere
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
well dude we always know that there is the right time but we keep egnoring that time and saying "no right time"z
ok when this hard time passes away and you say the word of truth ... and they do you harm ..then ok i'll be with you..
as Michael Kilo did so many times before and none spoke to him or did him any harm...but now .. is really a bad time ...

LONG LIVE SYRIA

YALLA SALAM YABA
ما هي الأوقات العصيبة صارلا الأمة عم تمر فيها من عدة آلاف من السنين يعني و حلقة مفرغة عم ندور فيها .. مافيك تحكي على الفساد و حقوق و حرية المواطنين بسبب إسرائيل و أميركا و و و لأننا بحالة مواجهة طيب كيف بدنا نواجه و نحن مكانك راوح و العدو طاير مثل الصاروخ إلى الأمام؟؟؟؟ و بالتالي كيف فينا نخلص المواجهة على خير ؟ و إيمتا ؟ عمليا نحن عم نعد سنواتنا و لا أيامنا و لا لحظاتنا قبل ما نصطدم بالهزيمة الكبيرة و ممنوعون من التحرك بحجة أننا بحالة مواجهة

على رأي عمر أبو ريشة:
التحرير يحتاج إلى مدفع و المدفع يحتاج إلى إصبع و الإصبع في طي* الشعب يقمع عفوا فيروز أجراس العودة لن تقرع
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #25
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

7abib albi Danito...
well i'm not tlaking about the fight with US or israel .... i'm tlaking now about the lebanees portion ....
dude it's so obvious that every body now wants the head of syria and now it's not of our benefit to fight with this line ... let's finsh this problem then we'll sit and talk about other things
as i said before .. Michael Kilo spoke before and no one hurt him... but now it's not the right time

YALLA SALAM YABA
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/05/2006   #26
شب و شيخ الشباب Barleb
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Barleb

نورنا ب:
Nov 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

طولو بالكن شباب ... خدونا بحلمكن .. أنكليزي فرد ضربة ؟
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/05/2006   #27
صبيّة و ست الصبايا Reemi
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Reemi

نورنا ب:
Dec 2005
المطرح:
WHATEVER
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ههههه طورنا النقاش لانو
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/05/2006   #28
شب و شيخ الشباب Danito
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Danito

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
The Bridge Tonowhere
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
7abib albi Danito...
well i'm not tlaking about the fight with US or israel .... i'm tlaking now about the lebanees portion ....
dude it's so obvious that every body now wants the head of syria and now it's not of our benefit to fight with this line ... let's finsh this problem then we'll sit and talk about other things
as i said before .. Michael Kilo spoke before and no one hurt him... but now it's not the right time

YALLA SALAM YABA
lebanon? lebanon my a** they can do f**ck all to syria
now is the time and yesterday was the time and everyday is the time for everyone to do his/her job, and amongst all is the government, if they can't handle such crises let us not blame Kilo for their incompetence]
يعني اللبنان اللي بيطلع بأيدون بيطلع بـ****
الوقت دائما مناسب لكل واحد أنو يعمل المطلوب منو بس المشكلة أنو ميشيل كيلو صار شماعة لأغلاط الحكومة ماحدا ورطنا بلبنان و غيرو إلا تصرفاتها غير الموزونة و لاء فوقها بيبعونا وطنيات
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/05/2006   #29
شب و شيخ الشباب fady juventus
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ fady juventus

نورنا ب:
Aug 2005
المطرح:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
They have no right to arrest such an honest ,faithfull , and national citizen at first ???
it,s a wrong and foolish behaviour.
but , The right had been excecuted many years ago

أعـشق عـمري لأنـي إذا مـتُّ أخجل من دمـع حـبـيـبـتـي ... و أمـي
______
في حضرة الإمبراطور اليوفي و الأسطروة دل بييرو .. يركع الملكي المدريدي
______
احذروا قناة العربية
لأنها قناة حريرية عبرية أميريكية سعودية قذرة
همها الأوحد تشويه صورة سوريا العظيمة
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 21:08 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)