أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > علوم > لغات > لغة إنكليزية

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 23/10/2006   #1
صبيّة و ست الصبايا ورده بغداد
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ ورده بغداد

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
في قلب أخويـــــــه
مشاركات:

Thumbs up Why do the Americans liberat Iraqis and occupy Iraq?

Why do the Americans liberat Iraqis and occupy Iraq?

All those who follow up with what is happening in Iraq can get to one conclusion: America in Iraq, is not the same America that people in ME used to know..
The one we had experienced, was America/CIA and conspiracy, encouraging and help killing and oppressing people. We had noticed that during Iraq/Iran war, during the Iraqi uprise post Kuwait war, in Lebanon during the Israeli occupation, anti Palestinian policy. It's support for all those Tyrants in Jordan, Egypt, Suadee, Turkey, Iraq, Israel. . That is America that we use to..
No more worse that what to be..
So what happened to America? In Iraq , America stands up a lone against all the world powers trying their best not to liberate Iraqis. Muslims/christians/jews, communists/Salafees, Arabs/non Arabs. America never gave up, insisting on liberating Iraqis, scarifying all wealth and blood.
I am not the one to buy that a huge country politics might steered by good causes, at the end there is the international interests that should rule. I also don't believe that the search of weapon of mass destruction is a possible cause. My proof is very simple, if the Americans had any doubts that Sadamm had really acquired some, then the first thing to do, should be the protection of all sites and personals that might hide this in. Something never had happened and worse than that they encouraged the chaos and let the looting of all the possible organizations even the atomic reactor in Salman Bak. Without fearing the radiation danger on their on soldiers. Not mentioning the anthrax or germs or any other biochemical substances. Even the control over the so called "Iraqi scientists”, they let them escape the country with absolutely no control. All what we hear about following up on some, I think, no more than to embroil the neighbors with them.
Then what is the interest?
Stealing Iraqi wealth? >>>> Nonsense! What American are spending, is much more than what a tiny economy of Iraq can subsidize. Even after recovery. One large scale American corporate had income that might exceed the annual income of half of ME countries. If they are really looking for such, then they should make the last 17 billion dollar as loan rather than grant. At least to engage the Iraqi economy from now as they did with Egypt or Turkey.
Oil? >>>> Was it boycotted during Saddam? every one know that Saddams was the best guarantee to keep the pumps running the Iraqi oil to America..
Want to take over the control of the producing fields? Is that easier with Iraqis getting more involved with their country wealth and interests?
Protecting Israel? >>> Is there worse than liberating Arab people from the current Arab static system to the future of Israel expansion and aggressiveness? Haven't Saddam been the jewel in the Israeli aggressiveness crown, by all what he did toward weakening the region? Every one knows very well that all those stupid propaganda about Israeli presence in Iraq is a non-sense.
Dividing Iraq? >>>> Why will they do it? To let Iranians and Turks and Suadees having more control in ME ? Is not that breaking the geopolitical balance in the region, that balance that super powers are very sensitive to keep up?
To get military bases in ME? >>> Is there more than Americans having bases and permissions in ME? In Egypt/Turkey/Suadee/Qatar/Afghanistan/Israel/ and other center Asia countries.
They might be not sure about future of these bases? >>>> Is liberating Iraqis making it more secure?
Crusaders attack? >>>Weren’t the crusaders leaders "in the sense of missionary" against the liberation, I mean France and Vatican.
Then why?. Is it, as some Iraqis might believe in, Alchalabe had tricked them in getting in? Any one with simple background about American politics would laugh at this!
This is a questions that I want some answer about..

</SPAN>geovisit();

je te vois ke tu es fort sans pleurer ..... et de lamour ni
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/10/2006   #2
شب و شيخ الشباب عيون جريئه
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ عيون جريئه

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
p a l e s t a i n
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب MSN إلى عيون جريئه إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى عيون جريئه
افتراضي

mmmmmmmmmmmm

i think that

ليش ما بتدرس يابي ؟

والله ما في وقت
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23/10/2006   #3
صبيّة و ست الصبايا ورده بغداد
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ ورده بغداد

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
في قلب أخويـــــــه
مشاركات:

Thumbs up

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : عيون جريئه عرض المشاركة
mmmmmmmmmmmm

i think that

شكرا للمرور الكريم

تقبل تحياتي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12/11/2006   #4
صبيّة و ست الصبايا the strange girl
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ the strange girl

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

Its hard to tell why, after u mentioned all possibilities i thought of

but sooner or later the reason will be shown

thanks for the topic
God be with all Iraqis

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know PEACE.<Jimi Hendrix>. thats right
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/07/2007   #5
شب و شيخ الشباب salemabdo
مسجّل
-- اخ طازة --

الصورة الرمزية لـ salemabdo

نورنا ب:
Jul 2007
مشاركات:

افتراضي

well,you may laugh at me but I really believe in conspiracy theory and for some reasons I consider those who criticise arabs for being like me as part of conspiracy ,I can't accept all catastrophic events in middle east as the result of just local conflicts
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 14:05 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)