أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > مجتمع > منبــر أخويـــة الحــــــر

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10/05/2006   #1
شب و شيخ الشباب أسير التشرد
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ أسير التشرد

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي نص رسالة أحمدي نجاد باللغة الانكليزية ج1

رسالة أحمدي نجاد باللغة الانكليزية

بقولو انو فيها اخطاء نحويـــة !!!

Mr George Bush, President of the United States of America

For sometime now I have been thinking, how one can justify the undeniable contradictions that exist in the international arena -- which are being constantly debated, specially in political forums and amongst university students. Many questions remain unanswered. These have prompted me to discuss some of the contradictions and questions, in the hopes that it might bring about an opportunity to redress them.

Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the great Messenger of God, Feel obliged to respect human rights, Present liberalism as a civilization model, Announce one's opposition to the proliferation of nuclear weapons and WMDs, Make War and Terror his slogan, And finally, Work towards the establishment of a unified international community – a community which Christ and the virtuous of the Earth will one day govern, But at the same time, Have countries attacked; The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the … of a … criminals in a village city, or convoy for example the entire village, city or convey set ablaze. Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around one hundred thousand people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, sanctity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps fifty years. At what price? Hundreds of billions of dollars spent from the treasury of one country and certain other countries and tens of thousands of young men and women – as occupation troops – put in harms way, taken away from family and love ones, their hands stained with the blood of others, subjected to so much psychological pressure that everyday some commit suicide ant those returning home suffer depression, become sickly and grapple with all sorts of aliments; while some are killed and their bodies handed of their families.

On the pretext of the existence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with.

Of course Saddam was a murderous dictator. But the war was not waged to topple him, the announced goal of the war was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction. He was toppled along the way towards another goal, nevertheless the people of the region are happy about it. I point out that throughout the many years of the … war on Iran Saddam was supported by the West.
Mr President,
You might know that I am a teacher. My students ask me how can theses actions be reconciled with the values outlined at the beginning of this letter and duty to the tradition of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the Messenger of peace and forgiveness.
There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals.
European investigators have confirmed the existence of secret prisons in Europe too. I could not correlate the abduction of a person, and him or her being kept in secret prisons, with the provisions of any judicial system. For that matter, I fail to understand how such actions correspond to the values outlined in the beginning of this letter, i.e. the teachings of Jesus Christ (PBUH), human rights and liberal values.
Young people, university students and ordinary people have many questions about the phenomenon of Israel. I am sure you are familiar with some of them.
Throughout history many countries have been occupied, but I think the establishment of a new country with a new people, is a new phenomenon that is exclusive to our times.
Students are saying that sixty years ago such a country did no exist. The show old documents and globes and say try as we have, we have not been able to find a country named Israel.
I tell them to study the history of WWI and II. One of my students told me that during WWII, which more than tens of millions of people perished in, news about the war, was quickly disseminated by the warring parties. Each touted their victories and the most recent battlefront defeat of the other party. After the war, they claimed that six million Jews had been killed. Six million people that were surely related to at least two million families.
Again let us assume that these events are true. Does that logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state? How can this phenomenon be rationalised or explained?
Mr President,
I am sure you know how – and at what cost – Israel was established : Many thousands were killed in the process.
Millions of indigenous people were made refugees.
Hundred of thousands of hectares of farmland, olive plantations, towns and villages were destroyed.
This tragedy is not exclusive to the time of establishment; unfortunately it has been ongoing for sixty years now.
A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison. Such a phenomenon is unique – or at the very least extremely rare – in recent memory.
Another big question asked by people is why is this regime being supported? Is support for this regime in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ (PBUH) or Moses (PBUH) or liberal values? Or are we to understand that allowing the original inhabitants of these lands – inside and outside Palestine – whether they are Christian, Muslim or Jew, to determine their fate, runs contrary to principles of democracy, human rights and the teachings of prophets? If not, why is there so much opposition to a referendum?
The newly elected Palestinian administration recently took office. All independent observes have confirmed that this government represents the electorate. Unbelievingly, they have put the elected government under pressure and have advised it to recognise the Israeli regime, abandon the struggle and follow the programs of the previous government.
If the current Palestinian government had run on the above platform, would the Palestinian people have voted for it? Again, can such position taken in opposition to the Palestinian government be reconciled with the values outlined earlier? The people are also saying why are all UNSC resolutions in condemnation of Israel vetoed?

Mr President,
As you are well aware, I live amongst the people and am in constant contact with them --many people from around the Middle East manage to contact me as well. They dot not have faith in these dubious policies either. There is evidence that the people of the region are becoming increasingly angry with such policies.

It is not my intention to pose to many questions, but I need to refer to other points as well.
Why is it that any technological and scientific achievement reached in the Middle East regions is translated into and portrayed as a threat to the Zionist regime? Is not scientific R&D one of the basic rights of nations.
You are familiar with history. Aside from the Middle Ages, in what other point in history has scientific and technical progress been a crime? Can the possibility of scientific achievements being utilised for military purposes be reason enough to oppose science and technology altogether? If such a supposition is true, then all scientific disciplines, including physics, chemistry, mathematics, medicine, engineering, etc. must be opposed.

Lies were told in the Iraqi matter. What was the result? I have no doubt that telling lies is reprehensible in any culture, and you do not like to be lied to.
Mr President,
Don't Latin Americans have the right to ask, why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Or, why must they constantly be threatened and live in fear?
The people of Africa are hardworking, creative and talented. They can play an important and valuable role in providing for the needs of humanity and contribute to its material and spiritual progress. Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don't they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth – including minerals – is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others?
Again, do such actions correspond to the teachings of Christ and the tenets of human rights?

[COLOR=darkorchid]أقبح الأشياء أن يصبح كل شئ في الحياة جميل!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]~+++~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid]لا تحدثني عن الحب دعني أجربه بنفسي[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]~+++~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid]ليس بالضرورة ما أكتبه يعكس حياتي..الشخصية[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid]هي في النهاية مجرد رؤيه لأفكاري..!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]~+++~
[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=DarkRed]Akhawi[/COLOR]@[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]Group[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=red]*♥أنا أسير قلب حبيبتي ومتشرد في هواها♥*[/COLOR][/B]
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/05/2006   #2
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

The brave and faithful people of Iran too have many questions and grievances, including : the coup d'etat of 1953 and the subsequent toppling of the legal government of the day, opposition to the Islamic revolution, transformation of an Embassy into a headquarters supporting, the activities of those opposing the Islamic Republic (many thousands of pages of documents corroborates this claim), support for Saddam in the war waged against Iran, the shooting down of the Iranian passenger plane, freezing the assets of the Iranian nation, increasing threats, anger and displeasure vis-à-vis the scientific and nuclear progress of the Iranian nation (just when all Iranians are jubilant and collaborating their country's progress), and many other grievances that I will not refer to in this letter.

Mr President,
September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies.

All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems – and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

All governments have a duty to provide security and peace of mind for their citizens. For some years now, the people of your country and neighbours of world trouble spots do not have peace of mind. After 9.11, instead of healing and tending to the emotional wounds of the survivors and the American people – who had been immensely traumatised by the attacks – some Western media only intensified the climates of fear and insecurity – some constantly talked about the possibility of new terror attacks and kept the people in fear. Is that service to the American people? Is it possible to calculate the damages incurred from fear and panic?

American citizen lived in constant fear of fresh attacks that could come at any moment and in any place. They felt insecure in the streets, in their place of work and at home. Who would be happy with this situation? Why was the media, instead of conveying a feeling of security and providing peace of mind, giving rise to a feeling of insecurity?
Some believe that the hype paved the way – and was the justification – for an attack on Afghanistan. Again I need to refer to the role of media. In media charters, correct dissemination of information and honest reporting of a story are established tenets. I express my deep regret about the disregard shown by certain Western media for these principles. The main pretext for an attack on Iraq was the existence of WMDs. This was repeated incessantly – for the public to, finally, believe – and the ground set for an attack on Iraq.

Will the truth not be lost in a contrive and deceptive climate? Again, if the truth is allowed to be lost, how can that be reconciled with the earlier mentioned values? Is the truth known to the Almighty lost as well?

Mr President,
In countries around the world, citizens provide for the expenses of governments so that their governments in turn are able to serve them.
The question here is what has the hundreds of billions of dollars, spent every year to pay for the Iraqi campaign, produced for the citizens?

As your Excellency is aware, in some states of your country, people are living in poverty. Many thousands are homeless and unemployment is a huge problem. Of course these problems exist – to a larger or lesser extent – in other countries as well. With these conditions in mind, can the gargantuan expenses of the campaign – paid from the public treasury – be explained and be consistent with the aforementioned principles?

What has been said, are some of the grievances of the people around the world, in our region and in your country. But my main contention – which I am hoping you will agree to some of it – is : Those in power have specific time in office, and do not rule indefinitely, but their names will be recorded in history and will be constantly judged in the immediate and distant futures.
The people will scrutinize our presidencies.

Did we manage to bring peace, security and prosperity for the people or insecurity and unemployment? Did we intend to establish justice, or just supported especial interest groups, and by forcing many people to live in poverty and hardship, made a few people rich and powerful – thus trading the approval of the people and the Almighty with theirs'? Did we defend the rights of the underprivileged or ignore them? Did we defend the rights of all people around the world or imposed wars on them, interfered illegally in their affairs, established hellish prisons and incarcerated some of them? Did we bring the world peace and security or raised the specter of intimidation and threats? Did we tell the truth to our nation and others around the world or presented an inverted version of it? Were we on the side of people or the occupiers and oppressors? Did our administration set out to promote rational behaviour, logic, ethics, peace, fulfilling obligations, justice, service to the people, prosperity, progress and respect for human dignity or the force of guns. Intimidation, insecurity, disregard for the people, delaying the progress and excellence of other nations, and trample on people's rights? And finally, they will judge us on whether we remained true to our oath of office – to serve the people, which is our main task, and the traditions of the prophets – or not?

Mr President,
How much longer can the world tolerate this situation? Where will this trend lead the world to? How long must the people of the world pay for the incorrect decisions of some rulers? How much longer will the specter of insecurity – raised from the stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction – hunt the people of the world? How much longer will the blood of the innocent men, women and children be spilled on the streets, and people's houses destroyed over their heads? Are you pleased with the current condition of the world? Do you think present policies can continue?
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/05/2006   #3
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

If billions of dollars spent on security, military campaigns and troop movement were instead spent on investment and assistance for poor countries, promotion of health, combating different diseases, education and improvement of mental and physical fitness, assistance to the victims of natural disasters, creation of employment opportunities and production, development projects and poverty alleviation, establishment of peace, mediation between disputing states and distinguishing the flames of racial, ethnic and other conflicts were would the world be today? Would not your government, and people be justifiably proud? Would not your administration's political and economic standing have been stronger? And I am most sorry to say, would there have been an ever increasing global hatred of the American governments?

Mr President, it is not my intention to distress anyone.
If prophet Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Ishmael, Joseph or Jesus Christ (PBUH) were with us today, how would they have judged such behaviour? Will we be given a role to play in the promised world, where justice will become universal and Jesus Christ (PBUH) will be present? Will they even accept us?

My basic question is this : Is there no better way to interact with the rest of the world? Today there are hundreds of millions of Christians, hundreds of millions of Moslems and millions of people who follow the teachings of Moses (PBUH). All divine religions share and respect on word and that is monotheism or belief in a single God and no other in the world.

The holy Koran stresses this common word and calls on an followers of divine religions and says : [3.64] Say : O followers of the Book! Come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught. With Him and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah, but if they turn back, then say : Bear witness that we are Muslims. (The Family of Imran).
Mr President,
According to divine verses, we have all been called upon to worship one God and follow the teachings of divine prophets. To worship a God which is above all powers in the world and can do all He pleases. The Lord which knows that which is hidden and visible, the past and the future, knows what goes on in the Hearts of His servants and records their deeds. The Lord who is the possessor of the heavens and the earth and all universe is His court planning for the universe is done by His hands, and gives His servants the glad tidings of mercy and forgiveness of sins . He is the companion of the oppressed and the enemy of oppressors . He is the Compassionate, the Merciful . He is the recourse of the faithful and guides them towards the light from darkness . He is witness to the actions of His servants , He calls on servants to be faithful and do good deeds, and asks them to stay on the path of righteousness and remain steadfast . Calls on servants to heed His prophets and He is a witness to their deeds. A bad ending belongs only to those who have chosen the life of this world and disobey Him and oppress His servants . And A good and eternal paradise belong to those servants who fear His majesty and do not follow their lascivious selves.
We believe a return to the teachings of the divine prophets is the only road leading to salvations. I have been told that Your Excellency follows the teachings of Jesus (PBUH), and believes in the divine promise of the rule of the righteous on Earth.

We also believe that Jesus Christ (PBUH) was one of the great prophets of the Almighty. He has been repeatedly praised in the Koran. Jesus (PBUH) has been quoted in Koran as well; [19,36] And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serves Him; this is the right path, Marium.
Service to and obedience of the Almighty is the credo of all divine messengers.
The God of all people in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, the Pacific and the rest of the world is one. He is the Almighty who wants to guide and give dignity to all His servants. He has given greatness to Humans.

We again read in the Holy Book : The Almighty God sent His prophets with miracles and clear signs to guide the people and show them divine signs and purity them from sins and pollutions. And He sent the Book and the balance so that the people display justice and avoid the rebellious.
All of the above verses can be seen, one way or the other, in the Good Book as well.

Divine prophets have promised : The day will come when all humans will congregate before the court of the Almighty, so that their deeds are examined. The good will be directed towards Haven and evildoers will meet divine retribution. I trust both of us believe in such a day, but it will not be easy to calculate the actions of rulers, because we must be answerable to our nations and all others whose lives have been directly or indirectly effected by our actions.

All prophets, speak of peace and tranquillity for man – based on monotheism, justice and respect for human dignity.

Do you not think that if all of us come to believe in and abide by these principles, that is, monotheism, worship of God, justice, respect for the dignity of man, belief in the Last Day, we can overcome the present problems of the world – that are the result of disobedience to the Almighty and the teachings of prophets – and improve our performance?
Do you not think that belief in these principles promotes and guarantees peace, friendship and justice?
Do you not think that the aforementioned written or unwritten principles are universally respected?
Will you not accept this invitation? That is, a genuine return to the teachings of prophets, to monotheism and justice, to preserve human dignity and obedience to the Almighty and His prophets?

Mr President, History tells us that repressive and cruel governments do not survive. God has entrusted The fate of man to them. The Almighty has not left the universe and humanity to their own devices. Many things have happened contrary to the wishes and plans of governments. These tell us that there is a higher power at work and all events are determined by Him.
Can one deny the signs of change in the world today? Is this situation of the world today comparable to that of ten years ago? Changes happen fast and come at a furious pace.
The people of the world are not happy with the status quo and pay little heed to the promises and comments made by a number of influential world leaders. Many people around the wolrd feel insecure and oppose the spreading of insecurity and war and do not approve of and accept dubious policies.
The people are protesting the increasing gap between the haves and the have-nots and the rich and poor countries.
The people are disgusted with increasing corruption.
The people of many countries are angry about the attacks on their cultural foundations and the disintegration of families. They are equally dismayed with the fading of care and compassion. The people of the world have no faith in international organisations, because their rights are not advocated by these organisations.
Liberalism and Western style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed. Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems.

We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point – that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems. My question for you is : Do you not want to join them?

Mr President,
Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things.
Vasalam Ala Man Ataba'al hoda
Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad President of the Islamic Republic of Iran
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/05/2006   #4
شب و شيخ الشباب YaSeR
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ YaSeR

نورنا ب:
Jul 2005
المطرح:
|Deutschland|
مشاركات:

افتراضي

شي طويله ولوووو

ســـــ ♥ ـــوريـــــ ♥ ــــا
الشام شامنا .. لو الزمان ضامنا
أمضى سلاح ، يمكن أن يقدّمه إنسان لعدوّه ، هو الخوف منه !
We ask the Syrian government to stop banning Akhawia
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/05/2006   #5
صبيّة و ست الصبايا بنت الاكارم
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ بنت الاكارم

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ما فهمت شي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/05/2006   #6
صبيّة و ست الصبايا maro18
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ maro18

نورنا ب:
Aug 2005
المطرح:
فى عينيك عنوانى
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ولا انا فهمت
هو مافيش نسخة عربى

ورؤوس الناس على جثث الحيوانات
ورؤوس الحيوانات على جثث الناس
فتحسس رأسك
فتحسس رأسك!
اذا كان احد قد اعترض طريقنا فمن المحتمل ان نكون نحن قد اعترضنا طريق شخص ما.
فأنا التى اخترت منذ البداية ان اخسر العالم كله على أمل ان اربح نفسى.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/05/2006   #7
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

قريباً رح انزل النسخة العربية طبعاً بعد الترجمة....
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/05/2006   #8
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : بنت الاكارم
ما فهمت شي

بعرف ليش ما فهمتي شنو لغتك فرنسية صحيح
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12/05/2006   #9
عضو
-- قبضاي --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

صحيح بس غريب كيف عرفت
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12/05/2006   #10
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : بنت الاكارم
صحيح بس غريب كيف عرفت
مبينة وواضحة متل عين الشمس...
ولا يهمك ان شاء الله رح انزل الترجمة بعد كم يوم.... وبعدها فيكي تفهم كل شي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12/05/2006   #11
عضو
-- قبضاي --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

بس لا تنزل الترجمه بالعربي نزلها بالفرنسي لاني ما بفهم عربي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #12
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ترجمة نص الرسالة

السيد جورج بوش
رئيس الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية؛
ظللت أفكر منذ فترة من الوقت حول الكيفية التي يستطيع المرء من خلالها أن يبرر التناقضات الواضحة بجلاء على الساحة الدولية، والتي يجري النقاش حولها على نحو مستمر ولا سيما في المنتديات السياسية وفي أوساط طلاب الجامعات، ولا تزال هناك أسئلة كثيرة تفتقر للاجابات. وقد دفعني ذلك لمناقشة بعض التناقضات والأسئلة، على أمل ان يتيح ذلك فرصة ايجاد الحلول لها.
فهل يمكن للمرء ان يكون أحد اتباع المسيح عيسى (عليه السلام)،
ويلتزم باحترام حقوق الانسان،
ويقدم الليبرالية كنموذج للحضارة،
ويعلن معارضته لانتشار الأسلحة النووية وأسلحة الدمار الشامل،
ويجعل من “الحرب على الإرهاب” شعاراً له،
ويعمل من أجل اقامة مجتمع دولي موحد وهو مجتمع سيحكمه في يوم من الأيام المسيح عليه السلام والاتقياء في الأرض
ولكنه، وفي الوقت ذاته،
يشن العدوان على الدول ويقضي على أرواح الناس وممتلكاتهم. ويقوم -عند ورود أدنى اشارة لاحتمال وجود مطلوب ما في قرية أو مدينة أو قافلة- بابادة القرية أو المدينة أو القافلة برمتها.
ويقدم، بسبب احتمال ضعيف لوجود اسلحة الدمار الشامل في بلد ما، على احتلال ذلك البلد حيث يلقي حوالي مائة ألف شخص مصرعهم وتتعرض موارد البلاد المائية والزراعية والصناعية للتدمير، ويتم إرسال ما يقرب من 180 ألف جندي ليرابطوا في ذلك البلد، وتتعرض قدسية وحرمة منازل المواطنين وخصوصياتهم للانتهاك، ويعاد البلد خمسين عاماً على الأقل إلى الوراء. وبأي ثمن يتم كل ذلك؟ يتم إنفاق مئات المليارات من الدولارات من خزينة دولة واحدة ودول أخرى بعينها حليفة لها، ويتم ارسال عشرات الآلاف من الشبان والشابات ليكونوا قوات احتلال ويتعرضوا للأذى بعد انتزاعهم من عائلاتهم واحبائهم، وتتلطخ أياديهم بدماء الآخرين، ويتعرضون لضغوط نفسية هائلة إلى حد يدفع عدداً منهم إلى الانتحار يومياً، في حين يعاني الذين عادوا لبلادهم من الاكتئاب، ويقعون فريسة جميع أنواع المرض، والبعض يلقى مصرعه ويعود داخل نعوش تتسلمها العائلات.
وبذريعة وجود اسلحة الدمار الشامل، ألقت هذه المأساة بظلالها الداكنة على شعبي البلد الخاضع للاحتلال والبلد الذي غزا واحتل ذلك البلد. وقد تكشف لاحقاً عدم وجود أسلحة دمار شامل في ذلك البلد المنكوب.
ولا خلاف على أن صدام حسين كان ديكتاتوراً وطاغية. ولكن غزو العراق لم يكن بهدف الإطاحة به، بل كان الهدف المعلن لشن الحرب هو العثور على اسلحة الدمار الشامل وتدميرها. وقد أطيح بصدام حسين أثناء التوجه لتحقيق هدف آخر، وبالرغم من ذلك، شعرت شعوب المنطقة بالفرح لاسقاط نظامه. وإنني هنا أشير إلى ان صدام حسين كان يتمتع بمساندة الغرب طوال سنوات الحرب بين العراق وايران.
سيادة الرئيس،
ربما كنت تعلم أنني مدرّس. ويسألني طلابي عن كيفية التوفيق بين هذه الأفعال والقيم المذكورة في بداية هذه الرسالة، والواجب تجاه تعاليم المسيح عيسى (عليه السلام) رسول السلام والمغفرة.
وهناك سجناء في خليج جوانتنامو لم يتم تقديمهم للمحاكمة، ولا يوجد من يمثلهم قانوناً، ولا تستطيع عائلاتهم ان تقابلهم، ويتم الاحتفاظ بهم في أرض غريبة نائية عن بلدانهم. ولا توجد رقابة دولية لأوضاعهم أو لمصيرهم. ولا يعلم أحد ما اذا كانوا سجناء، أو أسرى حرب، أو مدانين أو مجرمين.
وقد أكد محققون أوروبيون وجود سجون سرية في أوروبا أيضاً. ولم استطع الربط بين خطف شخص والاحتفاظ به (أو بها) في سجون سرية، وبين أحكام أي نظام قضائي. وفي ما يتعلق بهذا الأمر فإنني عاجز عن فهم الكيفية التي تتوافق من خلالها إجراءات وأفعال كهذه، مع القيم الموضحة في بداية هذه الرسالة، أي: تعاليم المسيح عيسى (عليه السلام) وحقوق الإنسان والقيم الليبرالية.
ولدى الشباب وطلاب الجامعات والأشخاص العاديين الكثير من الأسئلة عن ظاهرة “اسرائيل”، وإنني على ثقة من أنك على علم بالبعض منها.
هناك دول كثيرة تعرضت للاحتلال عبر التاريخ، ولكنني أعتقد أن إنشاء دولة جديدة ذات شعب جديد، يمثل ظاهرة جديدة تماماً في زماننا هذا.
ويقول الطلاب ان هذه الدولة لم تكن قائمة قبل ستين عاماً. ويبرزون وثائق وخرائط قديمة للعالم ويقولون لي: حاول كما فعلنا نحن، ولن تجد - كما لم نجد - دولة تسمى “اسرائيل”.
وطلبت منهم ان يدرسوا تاريخ الحربين العالميتين الأولى والثانية. وقال لي أحد طلابي إن أخبار الحرب خلال الحرب العالمية الثانية -التي لقي خلالها عشرات الملايين من البشر مصرعهم- كانت تنتشر سريعاً بواسطة الأطراف المتحاربة. وكان كل طرف يصف انتصاراته وآخر الهزائم التي مني بها الطرف الآخر. وبعد ان وضعت الحرب أوزارها، زعموا ان ستة ملايين يهودي لقوا مصرعهم. ستة ملايين شخص كانوا ينتمون بالتأكيد إلى مليوني عائلة على الأقل.
ومجدداً، دعنا نفترض ان هذه الأحداث حقيقية فهل يتحول ذلك منطقياً إلى انشاء دولة “اسرائيل” في الشرق الأوسط، أو إلى دعم لتلك الدولة؟ فكيف يمكن لهذه الظاهرة ان تكون معقولة ومنطقية وقابلة للتفسير؟
سيادة الرئيس،
إنني على ثقة من أنك تعلم كيف وبأي ثمن تم انشاء “اسرائيل”:
- لقي عدة آلاف من العرب مصرعهم خلال عملية الانشاء.
- تم تشريد الملايين من الفلسطينيين اصحاب الأرض من ديارهم، واصبحوا لاجئين.
- تم إتلاف مئات الآلاف من الهكتارات من الأراضي الزراعية، وأشجار الزيتون والبلدات والقرى.
وهذه المأساة لم تقع فقط خلال فترة انشاء “اسرائيل” بل استمرت، ولسوء الحظ، على مدى ستين عاماً ولا تزال مستمرة حتى الآن.
وقد تأسس نظام لا يبدي رحمة حتى بالأطفال، ويهدم المنازل بينما السكان بداخلها، ويعلن مسبقاً قوائمه وخططه لاغتيال قادة الفلسطينيين ويحتجز الآلاف منهم داخل السجون، وإن هذه الظاهرة فريدة، أو نادرة للغاية على الأقل، في التاريخ القريب.
وهناك سؤال مهم آخر يطرحه الناس وهو: لماذا يحظى هذا النظام بالدعم؟ وهل يتماشى دعم نظام “اسرائيل” مع تعاليم المسيح عيسى (عليه السلام) أو موسى (عليه السلام) أو القيم الليبرالية؟
أم أن علينا أن نفهم أن السماح لأهل هذه الأراضي الاصليين - داخل فلسطين وخارجها - وسواء كانوا مسلمين أو مسيحيين أو يهوداً بتقرير مصيرهم يتعارض مع مبادئ الديمقراطية وحقوق الانسان وتعاليم الأنبياء؟ واذا لم يكن الأمر هكذا، فلماذا تكون هناك معارضة شديدة لإجراء استفتاء؟
وأخيراً، تولت السلطة الحكومة الفلسطينية الجديدة المنتخبة. وقد أكد جميع المراقبين المستقلين ان هذه الحكومة تمثل الناخبين. وعلى نحو لا يصدق، وضعت هذه الحكومة المنتخبة تحت ضغوط هائلة وطلب منها الاعتراف ب”اسرائيل” والتخلي عن الكفاح وتبني برامج الحكومة الفلسطينية السابقة.
ولو أن الحكومة الفلسطينية الحالية طرحت برنامج الحكومة السابقة كبرنامج لها، فهل كان الشعب الفلسطيني سيدلي بأصواته لها؟ ومجدداً، هل يمكن فهم موقف كهذا يتم اتخاذه ضد الحكومة الفلسطينية، في ضوء القيم الموضحة أعلاه؟ ويتساءل الناس أيضاً “لماذا يتم استخدام حق “النقض - الفيتو - ضد جميع القرارات التي تدين “اسرائيل” داخل مجلس الأمن الدولي؟”.
سيادة الرئيس،
وكما تعلم جيداً، إنني أعيش وسط الشعب وأنا على اتصال دائم به.. ويتصل بي كثير من الناس في انحاء الشرق الأوسط المختلفة. وليس لدى هؤلاء الناس ثقة في هذه السياسات الملتبسة. وهناك دليل على ان الناس في المنطقة يشعرون بسخط مطرد إزاء تلك السياسات.
وإنني لا أرمي إلى طرح الكثير من الأسئلة، ولكنني بحاجة إلى الاشارة إلى نقاط أخرى أيضاً.
لماذا يتم التعامل مع أي انجاز تقني وعلمي يتحقق في انحاء الشرق الأوسط وتصويره على انه تهديد للنظام الصهيوني؟ أليست عمليات البحث والتطوير من الحقوق الأساسية للدول؟
وإنك يا سيادة الرئيس مطّلع على التاريخ. فباستثناء العصور الوسطى، ما المرحلة التاريخية التي تم فيها اعتبار التقدم العلمي والتقني جريمة؟ وهل يمكن ان يكون احتمال استخدام الانجازات العلمية لأغراض عسكرية سبباً كافياً لمعارضة العلوم والتكنولوجيا من الأساس؟ واذا صح هذا الافتراض، فإن جميع فروع المعرفة العلمية بما في ذلك الفيزياء والكيمياء والرياضيات والطب والهندسة.. الخ تجب معارضتها ومنعها.
لقد قيلت أكاذيب في حالة العراق. فماذا كانت النتيجة؟ إنني لا أشك البتة في أن الكذب أمر مستهجن في أي ثقافة، وأنت لا ترضى بأن يكذب عليك الآخرون.
سيادة الرئيس،
ألا يحق لشعوب أمريكا اللاتينية ان تسأل عن الأسباب التي تدفع إلى معارضة حكوماتها المنتخبة ومساندة قادة الانقلابات ضد تلك الحكومات المنتخبة؟ ولماذا يتعين على هذه الشعوب أن تعيش على نحو مستمر تحت التهديد والخوف؟
ومعروف عن شعوب افريقيا أنها تعمل بجد، وأنها مبدعة وموهوبة. ويمكن لهذه الشعوب ان تلعب دوراً مهماً وعظيماً من أجل توفير احتياجات البشرية والإسهام في تقدمها المادي والروحي. ولكن الفقر والحرمان يمنعان حدوث هذا، ألا يحق لهذه الشعوب ان تتساءل عن أسباب نهب ثرواتها الهائلة -بما فيها الثروات المعدنية- على الرغم من حقيقة أن هذه الشعوب تحتاج لهذه الثروات أكثر من حاجة الآخرين إليها؟
ومجدداً، هل تتوافق هذه الأفعال مع تعاليم المسيح (عليه السلام) ومبادئ حقوق الانسان؟
ولدى الشعب الايراني المخلص الباسل والوفي الكثير من الأسئلة أيضاً، وكذا المظالم والشكاوى، بما فيها انقلاب عام ،1953 وما تبعه من الاطاحة بالحكومة الشرعية آنذاك، ومعارضة الثورة الاسلامية، وتحويل السفارة الامريكية في طهران إلى مقر قيادة استخباراتية تدعم نشاطات اولئك؛ الذين يعارضون الجمهورية الاسلامية ويعادونها (وهناك آلاف الصفحات من الوثائق والمستندات التي تؤكد هذا)، ودعم صدام في الحرب التي شنت على ايران، وإسقاط طائرة الركاب المدنية الايرانية وتجميد أموال الأمة الايرانية وأصولها الثابتة، وتصعيد التهديدات وإظهار أسوأ وجوه الغضب تجاه ما أحرزه الشعب الايراني من تقدم علمي ونووي (هذا في وقت تغمر السعادة فيه الايرانيين بكافة فئاتهم وتحفزهم على مؤازرة تقدم وازدهار بلدهم)، اضافة إلى الكثير من العسف والضيم والمظالم الأخرى التي عانى منها الشعب الايراني وآثرت ألا أشير إليها في خطابي هذا.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #13
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

السيد الرئيس،
لقد كان الحادي عشر من سبتمبر/ايلول حدثاً وحشياً بالغ الفظاعة. وقتل الأبرياء أياً كانوا وفي أي مكان من بقاع العالم، فعلة شائنة مدانة ومروعة. هذا وقد كانت حكومتنا قد أعلنت على الفور عن اشمئزازها من عمل اولئك الجناة الذين اقترفوا هذه الفعلة وقدمت تعازيها للثكلى وذوي الضحايا وأعربت عن تعاطفها ومواساتها.
ويقع على كاهل جميع الحكومات واجب يتمثل في حماية أرواح وممتلكات مواطنيها والحفاظ على أمنهم وكرامتهم. وحسب ما توافينا به الصحف ونطلع عليه من الإعلام فإن حكومتكم تسخر أجهزة أمنية ضخمة وأنظمة استخباراتية قوية لتأمين الحماية لمواطنيكم - بل إنها تطارد خصومها في الخارج. لم يكن الحادي عشر من سبتمبر/ايلول عملية عادية. فهل كان لمثل هذه العملية أن تنفذ أو أن يخطط لها حتى من دون تنسيق وإسناد استخباراتي وخدمات أمنية توفرها هذه الأجهزة والانظمة، أو أن تكون هذه المؤسسات والأجهزة مخترقة، إلى حد كبير؟ وبالطبع فما هذا الا تكهنات جهات خبيرة مجربة ومحنكة، ثم لماذا ظلت الأوجه المختلفة للهجمات سراً طي الكتمان؟ ولماذا لم نحط علماً بهويات اولئك الذين قصروا في النهوض بمسؤولياتهم؟ ولماذا لم يتم تحديد تلك الأطراف المسؤولة والمذنبة، ولم تقدم للعدالة لمحاكمتها؟
وعلى عاتق جميع الحكومات في العالم تقع مهمة توفير الأمن والطمأنينة وراحة البال لمواطنيها، وعلى مدى سنوات امتدت حتى الآن، ظل الشعب في بلدكم وفي البلدان المجاورة للبقاع المضطربة، أبعد ما يكون عن الأمن والأمان وطمأنينة البال، فبعد أحداث 11/،9 وبدل الانصراف إلى مواساة الناجين، وتضميد جراح المفجعين والتخفيف من آثار صدمة الشعب الأمريكي الهائلة التي أقضت مضجعه جراء تلك الأحداث، لم تنشط بعض وسائط الاعلام الغربي ولم تتحرك سوى لتعميق المخاوف وترسيخ حالة الهلع وتضخيم الاحساس بانعدام الأمن والأمان. ودأب بعضها على الإلحاح بشكل متواصل على الحديث عن رجحان احتمالات وقوع هجمات اخرى جديدة، وأصرت هذه المؤسسات على تأجيج مخاوف الناس. فهل هذا المسلك يخدم الشعب الامريكي او يراعي مصالحه في شيء؟ وهل يمكن لأحد أن يقدّر أو يحسب حجم ما لحق من ضرر وخسائر نتيجة الخوف والهلع؟
المواطن الامريكي ظل يعايش حالة رعب دائم من وقوع هجمات جديدة يمكن ان تضرب في أي لحظة وفي أي مكان والشعور بالأمن تلاشى في الشوارع وفي أماكن العمل وفي الدور والمنازل، وانتشرت حالة الفزع في كل مكان، فمن ذا الذي سيحسّ بطعم السعادة في ظل هذه الأجواء؟ ولماذا راحت الآلة الاعلامية الغربية تؤجج نيران المخاوف وتذكي الشعور بانعدام الأمن والأمان بدل أن تسهر على اشاعة الاحساس براحة البال وتعزيز الشعور بالأمان؟
يعتقد بعض الناس أن هذا النهج في التهويل والتخويف وتوتير الأجواء هو الذي مهد السبيل، وكان الذريعة والمبرر لشن الهجوم على أفغانستان، ومرة أخرى لا بد لي هنا من الاشارة إلى الدور الذي لعبه الاعلام، وفي ميثاق العمل الاعلامي وأصوله الحقة فإن نشر الصحيح من المعلومات وايراد التقارير بدقة ونزاهة بشأن أي حدث أو قصة، إنما هي مبادئ راسخة وعقيدة ثابتة في أدبيات العمل الاعلامي وتغطياته، وهنا ينبغي علي أن أعرب عن شديد أسفي بشأن ما تبديه بعض وسائل الاعلام الغربي من استهتار بهذه المبادئ وازدراء لهذه القواعد. وكانت الذريعة الرئيسية التي فرشت الأرضية لمهاجمة العراق وغزوه، إنما هي وجود اسلحة دمار شامل، وظل هذا الزعم يتكرر بشكل متواصل ليصدق الرأي العام في نهاية المطاف هذه المزاعم ويمهد السبيل لغزو العراق.
ألا تضيع الحقيقة ويمحى أثرها في مناخ من الخداع والافتراء والتحايل والتضليل؟ ومرة أخرى فتح المجال على مصراعيه أمام طمس الحقائق وضياعها، فكيف يستقيم هذا مع ما سبق وذكرناه آنفاً من القيم والمبادئ؟
وهل يضيع ما يعلمه الله العظيم من حق وحقائق أيضاً؟
السيد الرئيس،
يتجشم المواطنون في كافة بلدان العالم عناء قيام حكوماتهم، ويتكبدون تكلفة ونفقات اضطلاعها بمسؤولياتها وقيامها بمهامها نظير ان تنهض حكوماتهم بأعبائها وتتمكن من خدمة مواطنيها.
والسؤال الذي يرد هنا هو: “ما الذي جلبته مئات المليارات من الدولارات التي تنفق في كل عام لتغطية نفقات غزو العراق؟ وما الذي عادت به على المواطنين؟”.
وكما تدركون يا فخامة الرئيس فإن الناس في بعض ولايات بلدكم يتضورون من الجوع ويكابدون الفاقة. وهناك آلاف من المشردين الذين لا يجدون داراً تؤويهم. وتشكل البطالة مشكلة ضخمة عندكم. وبالطبع فإن هذه المشكلات موجودة بصورة أو بأخرى في بلدان أخرى أيضاً، فإذا ما أخذنا هذه الأحوال والظروف في الحسبان، فأنى يمكن تفسير أو تبرير هذه النفقات المهولة التي أهدرت في الحملة على العراق، وكيف يمكن ان يستقيم هذا مع ما سبق ذكره من مبادئ؟
وما أوردناه ما هو إلا غيض من فيض من بحر طام من المظالم والضيم الذي لحق بشعوب العالم في جميع أرجاء الأرض، بل وفي بلدكم أيضاً. إلا ان وجهة نظري الرئيسية التي آمل ان توافقني الرأي على بعضها على الأقل إنما هي: ان أولئك الذين يمسكون بزمام السلطة انما يتولون الأمر لبرهة من الزمن ولا يحكمون إلى الأبد، إلا ان اسمهم سوف يسطره التاريخ وسيصدر العالم عليهم حكمه ان عاجلاً أو آجلاً.
ورئاساتنا هذه التي نتولى الآن، سوف تخضع لتمحيص وتدقيق صارم من قبل الشعوب والناس كافة. فهل يا ترى أفلحنا حقاً في تحقيق السلام والازدهار والرخاء، أم اننا جلبنا الشقاء وانعدام الأمن وانحسار السلام وشيوع البطالة والفقر والحرمان؟
فهل حقاً قصدنا إلى إقامة العدل وسعينا لذلك أم اننا جرينا وراء المصالح الخاصة ودعمناها؟ سوف نحاسب على هذا المنهج الذي سلكناه، إذ اننا بإجبار فئات ضخمة من الشعوب على العيش في وهاد الفقر ومكابدة الشقاء، استبدلنا مرضاة الله عز وجل برضى حفنة من الأثرياء والأقوياء المتنفذين.
وهل دافعنا عن حقوق المحرومين أم تجاهلناها؟
وهل نافحنا عن حقوق كل شعوب الأرض وأنصفناهم، أم اننا فرضنا عليهم خوض حروب غاشمة، وتدخلنا بصورة غير مشروعة في شؤونهم، وأنشأنا سجوناً جهنمية حبسنا بعضهم في غياهبها؟ وهل جلبنا السلم والأمن إلى العالم أم نشرنا أشباح التخويف والتهديد والترهيب؟ وهل أفصحنا عن الحقيقة أمام شعوبنا وجهرنا بها تجاه الشعوب الأخرى في أنحاء العالم أم اننا قدمنا نسخة مشوهة محرفة عنها؟
هل ناصرنا الشعوب المحتلة ووقفنا إلى جانب المظلومين المضطهدين أم دعمنا من يقهر هذه الشعوب من الظلمة والمحتلين وأيدنا المعتدين؟ وهل انطلقت إدارتنا التي تسوس الأمور لترعى السلوك العقلاني الرشيد وتشجع عليه، لتعلي من شأن المنطق والأخلاق وترسي دعائم السلام والعدل وتنهض بالتزاماتها وتعهداتها خدمة للشعوب ونشراً للرخاء والازدهار والتقدم واحترام كرامة الشعوب وحقوق الانسان، أم اننا لجأنا إلى لغة القنابل والمدافع؟
ألم نلجأ إلى التهديد والوعيد، وأشعنا الخوف، وتجاهلنا الشعوب، وقمنا بإعاقة تقدم أمم أخرى والوقوف في سبيل نهضتها؟ ألم ننتهك حقوق الانسان ونهضم حق الشعوب الأخرى في العالم؟ أليس هذا هو بالضبط ما تقوم به إدارتكم؟
وفي الختام فإن شعوبنا وشعوب العالم بأسره سوف تقاضينا بميزان ما إذا كنا بالفعل أوفياء للمبادئ التي أقسمنا عليها اليمين حين تولينا دفة الحكم والتي تتمثل في خدمة شعوبنا، وهي مهمتنا الكبرى، والحفاظ على إرث الأنبياء عليهم السلام، أم اننا تنكبنا عن هذا كله وخنا رسالتنا؟
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #14
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

السيد الرئيس،
الى متى سيحتمل العالم هذا الوضع؟
والى أين سيفضي هذا الاتجاه بالعالم؟
والى متى يتوجب على شعوب العالم دفع ثمن السياسات الخاطئة لبعض الحكام؟
والى متى سيظل شبح عدم الأمان الناجم عن أكداس أسلحة الدمار الشامل، يسيطر على شعوب العالم؟
الى متى يستمر سفك دماء الأبرياء من الرجال والنساء والأطفال على الطرقات، ويستمر هدم منازل الناس على رؤوسهم؟
هل أنت مسرور بالوضع الحالي الذي يعيشه العالم؟
وهل تعتقد ان السياسات الحالية يمكن أن تستمر؟
ولو أن مليارات الدولارات التي تنفق على الأمن والعمليات العسكرية وتحريك القوات يتم إنفاقها على الاستثمار ومساعدة الدول الفقيرة وتعزيز الخدمات الصحية ومكافحة الأمراض المختلفة ودعم التعليم وتحسين اللياقة العقلية والبدنية ومساعدة ضحايا الكوارث الطبيعية وتوفير فرص العمل والإنتاج وتطوير مشاريع وتخفيف الفقر وتحقيق السلام والتوسط بين الدول المتنازعة وإطفاء نيران النزاعات العرقية والعنصرية وغيرها، فكيف سيكون حال العالم اليوم؟ ألن تكون حكومتكم وشعبكم فخورين على نحو مبرر؟ وألن يكون موقف إدارتكم السياسي والاقتصادي أقوى؟ وانني آسف للغاية ان أسألك: هل كان ممكناً ان تكون هناك أي كراهية متصاعدة في العالم للحكومات الأمريكية كما هو الحال الآن؟
السيد الرئيس، اني لا أنوي إغضاب أحد.
لو كان الأنبياء إبراهيم وإسحاق ويعقوب وإسماعيل ويوسف، أو المسيح عليهم السلام معنا اليوم، فكيف كانوا سيحكمون على مثل هذا السلوك؟ هل كنا نُعطى دوراً نلعبه في أرض الميعاد، حيث سيصبح العدل كونياً ويسوع المسيح عليه السلام موجوداً؟ هل كانوا حتى يتقبلونا؟
ان سؤالي الرئيسي هو: أما مِنْ طريقة أفضل للتفاعل مع بقية العالم؟ توجد اليوم مئات الملايين من المسيحيين، ومئات الملايين من المسلمين وملايين الناس الذين يتبعون تعاليم موسى عليه السلام، كل الديانات السماوية تتشارك وتحترم الرسالة، وذلك هو “التوحيد” أو الإيمان بإله واحد لا إله غيره في الكون.
والقرآن الكريم يؤكد هذه الرسالة المشتركة ويدعو اتباع الديانات السماوية قائلاً: “قل يا أهل الكتاب تعالوا إلى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم ألا نعبد إلا الله ولا نشرك به شيئاً ولا يتخذ بعضنا بعضاً أرباباً من دون الله فإن تولوا فقولوا اشهدوا بأنا مسلمون” (آل عمران: 64).
السيد الرئيس،
كما ورد في الآيات الكريمة، لقد دُعينا جميعاً لعبادة إله واحد واتباع تعاليم الأنبياء المرسلين. “ولله ملك السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وإليه المصير”، “هو الرحمن الرحيم”، “الله وليّ الذين آمنوا يخرجهم من الظلمات إلى النور”، “والله شهيد على ما تعملون”.
اننا نؤمن بأن العودة إلى تعاليم الأنبياء هي الطريق الوحيد إلى الخلاص، لقد قيل ان سيادتكم تتبعون تعاليم يسوع عليه السلام، وتؤمنون بالوعد الإلهي بسيادة الخير على الأرض.
كما نؤمن بأن يسوع المسيح عليه السلام كان أحد أنبياء الله العظام، وهو يمجّد في القرآن الكريم بصورة متكررة. وقد وردت أقوال عيسى في القرآن كذلك، “وإن الله ربي وربكم فاعبدوه هذا صراط مستقيم” (مريم: 36).
وعبادة الله وطاعته هي عقيدة جميع الرسل، ورب جميع الناس في أوروبا وآسيا وافريقيا وأمريكا، ومنطقة المحيط الهادئ وبقية العالم، واحد. وهو العزيز الذي يبتغي منح الهداية والعزّة لجميع عباده، لقد منّ على البشر بتكريمهم.
ومرة أخرى نقرأ في القرآن “لقد أرسلنا رسلنا بالبينات وأنزلنا معهم الكتاب والميزان ليقوم الناس بالقسط”.
ان جميع الآيات الواردة أعلاه، يمكن رؤيتها بطريقة أو بأخرى، في الكتاب المقدس كذلك.
لقد بشر الأنبياء:
بأن الساعة ستأتي وعندها يجمع كل البشر بين يدي الله، لكي يحاسبوا على أفعالهم، وسوف يُرسل الأخيار إلى الجنة، وأما الأشرار فسوف يلقون جزاء أعمالهم. واني على ثقة من اننا جميعاً نؤمن بذلك اليوم، ولكنه لن يكون سهلاً حساب أعمال الحكام، لأنه يجب علينا ان نكون مسؤولين أمام شعوبنا وأممنا، وكل منْ تتأثر حيواتهم بأفعالنا بصورة مباشرة أو غير مباشرة.
كل الأنبياء يتحدثون عن سلام وسكينة الانسان القائمين على التوحيد، والعدل، واحترام الكرامة الإنسانية.
ألا تعتقدون، اننا لو آمنا جميعاً بهذه المبادئ والتزمنا بها، أي التوحيد، وعبادة الله، والعدل، واحترام كرامة الإنسان، والإيمان باليوم الآخر، سوف نتغلب على المشكلات الحالية في العالم -الناتجة عن معصية الله وتعاليم أنبيائه- ونحسّن أداءنا؟
ألا تعتقدون بأن الإيمان بهذه المبادئ يعزز السلام والصداقة والعدل، ويضمنها؟
ألا تعتقدون بأن المبادئ سالفة الذكر -مكتوبة أو غير مكتوبة- محطّ احترام العالم كله؟ ألن تقبلوا هذه الدعوة؟ أي العودة الأصيلة إلى تعاليم الأنبياء، والتوحيد، والعدل، وحفظ كرامة الإنسان وطاعة الله ورسله.
سيادة الرئيس،
يحكي لنا التاريخ أن الحكومات القمعية والوحشية لا تدوم. وقد عهد الله تعالى لها بمصير الانسان، ولكنه سبحانه وتعالى لم يترك الكون والبشرية تحت رحمة مخططاتها. وقد حدثت أمور كثيرة مناقضة لرغبات الحكومات وخططها. ويوضح لنا هذا، أن هناك قوة أعظم تتولى الأمور، وأن الله تعالى هو الذي حسم جميع الأحداث.
هل بمقدور أحد أن ينكر علامات التغيير في عالم اليوم؟
وهل يمكن مقارنة هذا الوضع الذي نراه في عالم اليوم بالوضع الذي كان قائماً قبل عشر سنوات؟ إن التغييرات تحدث سريعاً وبوتيرة مطردة.
ولا تشعر شعوب العالم بالرضا إزاء الوضع الراهن ولا تهتم كثيراً بالوعود والتعليقات التي يدلي بها عدد من قادة العالم ذوي النفوذ. ويحس كثير من الناس بعدم الأمان في مناطق كثيرة من العالم، ويعارضون انتشار حالة انعدام الأمن والحروب، ولا يوافقون أو يقبلون السياسات الملتبسة.
وتحتج الشعوب على الهوة المتسعة بين الأثرياء والمعدمين، والدول الغنية والفقيرة.
ويشعر الناس بالتقزز من الفساد المستشري.
وهناك سخط وغضب شديدان وسط شعوب دول كثيرة إزاء الهجمات على مؤسساتها الثقافية والتفكك الذي تتعرض له عائلاتها. والناس مستاؤون كذلك من تراجع الرعاية والاهتمام والشفقة والتعاطف. وليست لدى شعوب العالم ثقة في المنظمات الدولية لأن هذه المنظمات لا تؤيد حقوقها.
ولم تستطع الليبرالية والديمقراطية على الطريقة الغربية تحقيق مُثُل الانسانية، وقد فشل هذان المفهومان في عالم اليوم. ويستطيع الذين يتمتعون بالبصيرة أن يسمعوا أصوات تساقط وتهاوي أيديولوجيا وأفكار الأنظمة الديمقراطية الليبرالية.
ونحن نرى على نحو مطرد أن الشعوب حول العالم تتجه نحو الله سبحانه وتعالى. وما من شك في أن الشعوب ستتمكن، من خلال إيمانها بالله تعالى وتعاليم الأنبياء عليهم السلام، من التغلب على مشكلاتها. وسؤالي لك: “هل تريد أن تنضم إليهم؟”.
سيادة الرئيس،
يتجه العالم -شئنا أم أبينا- نحو الايمان بالله تعالى، وبالحق والعدل، وبأن إرادة الله سبحانه وتعالى هي الغالبة فوق الجميع.
والسلام على من اتبع الهدى
محمود أحمدي نجاد
رئيس جمهورية إيران الإسلامية
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #15
شب و شيخ الشباب KindHeart
شبه عضو
-- اخ حرٍك --

الصورة الرمزية لـ KindHeart

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
Sydney - Australia
مشاركات:

افتراضي

يا ريت حد يقول لي من الاخر.. يعني شو اللي بدو اياه.. بصراحه انا بكره قراءة الرسائل الطويلة بالذات ياللي فيها لت وعجن!

من أجلكِ أعتقتُ لساني
وشطبتُ شهادة ميلادي
وقطعتُ جميع شراييني
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #16
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Apr 2006
المطرح:
ع سطح القمر (كندا)
مشاركات:

افتراضي

از بدك تفوت على السياسية بدك تقرء كل الرسائل خيوووو

طبعاً نص الرسالة باللغة الانكليزية من موقع ايلاف
ونص الرسالة باللغة العربية من موقع الخليج

والموضوع كلو منشان زيادة مفردات وتعلم اللغة الانكليزية
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006   #17
شب و شيخ الشباب toocoolfriend
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ toocoolfriend

نورنا ب:
Oct 2005
المطرح:
حبيبي يا جنوب
مشاركات:

افتراضي

العمى شو طويلة أكيد ما بكون قراها جورج بوش

تصبحون على وطن...
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 04:19 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)