أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > علوم > لغات > لغة إنكليزية

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17/09/2007   #1
شب و شيخ الشباب Aharon
مسجّل
-- اخ طازة --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Aharon

نورنا ب:
Sep 2007
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

افتراضي Not Anymore

Here is my first share.....

It is a short story which I wrote.....

Not Anymore

I was twenty-year when I met her. I knew from the tick my eyes eyed hers that I will love her. I loved her. She is not here, nor anywhere, she is dead. ''Can you hear me?'' I always ask her, silence was always the answer. Did she painfully loved me? I don't know. How does she die? Simply she committed suicide! The day she passed out I never forgot. She died, can you imagine this fact? I couldn't. Life, she liked it, God she worshiped him. Me, she kissed and yet she left life behind and sought death, why? I still ask myself this three-lettered-word W H Y though nothing I find in the end. She was twenty-year too when she smiled to me. I have never said, ''I love you.'' She never asked me to. She never said it, I didn't asked her to say it. ''Why?'' You are asking. Because we never felt that there wasn't love, everything refered that the love was overwhelming us, tick by tick. Then where are you? I was totally alone, alone. Not only life, but in death, painfully I loved her, bloody love. Bloody shower, that was her last scene. I saw her inside her bathtub, motionless, eyes open, silence, red blood, fresh feelings, and death. I screamed horribly then became mute, and deaf. At that moment of disabled senses, no sound, out or in, I could hear her said, ''We are together once again.'' I was stunned, then span, she was behind me, I wiped my eyes to clear my sight, she was not behind me, she became closer, until she got inside me. I still remember that moment how I felt her soul integrated with mine, union of two souls. Unbelievable! Her blood-stained corpse still motionless in its exact place, eyes open and nothing but silence, after that I could hear my outcries. Never-ending streams of tears, a horrible sight. Can your mind bear it? Maybe if I lost my control at that present I would murder myself, but how could I do it while being dead! She killed me before killing herself by the same smile she pleased me by, five years ago. She sometimes says hi. She never knew that she is still my first and last. I told her that I forgot her. Did she really believe me when I said that? How can I forget a person who I love? She never loved me!

Death Cult Armageddon
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17/09/2007   #2
شب و شيخ الشباب Aharon
مسجّل
-- اخ طازة --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Aharon

نورنا ب:
Sep 2007
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ليش الكتابة عم تطلع من اليمين لليسار
كيف فيني اعملها بل انكليزي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17/09/2007   #3
صبيّة و ست الصبايا Syrian__Angel
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Syrian__Angel

نورنا ب:
Nov 2005
المطرح:
U.A.E
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
ليش الكتابة عم تطلع من اليمين لليسار
كيف فيني اعملها بل انكليزي
اكبس على اقتباس .. وبس تفتحلك الصفحة ( فيك تمحي اللي اقتبستو مشان تنزل ردّك لحال )
المهم ، بالسطر التاني ، عد سادس وحدة من اليمين هيي للكتابة " من اليسار " .. ابقى مشان تاني مرة

بالنسبة للموضوع ، حلــوة كتابتك ، بس شوي مخربط بتصريف الافعال .. ساعة بتحطّون بالماضي وساعة بالحاضر .. كان المفروض كللون بالماضي ..

و سؤال .. هلأ هي متل " خاطرة " ولا قصة ؟ لانو حسيت كتير فيها - رايم - وكلمات موزونة .. ما ؟
ما عندي فكرة عن اسلوب كتابة أي واحد فيهون .. بس انو .. مجرّد رأي
وبكل الاحوال ، كتير عجبتني .. تحياتي لقلمك

~*¤ô§ô¤*~ No Pain ... No Gain ~*¤ô§ô¤*~

المقاومة مخاطبة الحكّام العرب : لعن الله أناس مثلكم ، فقد أردت لكم الحياة فأردتم لي الموت ...

نسيَ الطينُ ساعةً أنــّه طينُُ ُ حقيــرُ ُ ... فـصالَ تيهاً وعربـــَد ...
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17/09/2007   #4
شب و شيخ الشباب x52
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ x52

نورنا ب:
Nov 2006
المطرح:
قلبي في فلسطين ...والبقية هنا
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب MSN إلى x52 إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى x52
افتراضي

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/532616/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/*******.IE5/4HE38TMB/7052005214646[2].gif[/IMG]

لست اعرف ما الذي يجبر الاعمى على الاستيقاظ رغم انه يرى في المنام
..................... هذه هي حالي

ولا مثلي صبري صبر في محنته انسان ولا مثلي ناح وبكى في محبسه الكروان

احرام على بلابل الدوح حلال للطير من كل جنس
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17/09/2007   #5
شب و شيخ الشباب Aharon
مسجّل
-- اخ طازة --

الصورة الرمزية لـ Aharon

نورنا ب:
Sep 2007
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : Aharon عرض المشاركة
Here is my first share.....

It is a short story which I wrote.....

Not Anymore

I was twenty-year when I met her. I knew from the tick my eyes eyed hers that I will love her. I loved her. She is not here, nor anywhere, she is dead. ''Can you hear me?'' I always ask her, silence was always the answer. Did she painfully loved me? I don't know. How does she die? Simply she committed suicide! The day she passed out I never forgot. She died, can you imagine this fact? I couldn't. Life, she liked it, God she worshiped him. Me, she kissed and yet she left life behind and sought death, why? I still ask myself this three-lettered-word W H Y though nothing I find in the end. She was twenty-year too when she smiled to me. I have never said, ''I love you.'' She never asked me to. She never said it, I didn't asked her to say it. ''Why?'' You are asking. Because we never felt that there wasn't love, everything refered that the love was overwhelming us, tick by tick. Then where are you? I was totally alone, alone. Not only life, but in death, painfully I loved her, bloody love. Bloody shower, that was her last scene. I saw her inside her bathtub, motionless, eyes open, silence, red blood, fresh feelings, and death. I screamed horribly then became mute, and deaf. At that moment of disabled senses, no sound, out or in, I could hear her said, ''We are together once again.'' I was stunned, then span, she was behind me, I wiped my eyes to clear my sight, she was not behind me, she became closer, until she got inside me. I still remember that moment how I felt her soul integrated with mine, union of two souls. Unbelievable! Her blood-stained corpse still motionless in its exact place, eyes open and nothing but silence, after that I could hear my outcries. Never-ending streams of tears, a horrible sight. Can your mind bear it? Maybe if I lost my control at that present I would murder myself, but how could I do it while being dead! She killed me before killing herself by the same smile she pleased me by, five years ago. She sometimes says hi. She never knew that she is still my first and last. I told her that I forgot her. Did she really believe me when I said that? How can I forget a person who I love? She never loved me!
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/09/2007   #6
صبيّة و ست الصبايا jouliana
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ jouliana

نورنا ب:
Sep 2007
المطرح:
بـٍـٍيـٍـٍنٍ الجـٍـٍنـٍـٍةٍ وٍ النـٍـٍارٍ
مشاركات:

افتراضي

thankx nice story

كـٍيـٍف أتـٍوبـــٍـٍك يـٍا أطـٍهـٍر ذنـٍوبـٍي و أوقـٍف عـٍنـٍد حـٍدي ..وانـٍت ذنـٍب لا غـٍفـٍره الـٍلـٍه لي و لا لـٍـٍي عـٍنـٍه تـٍوبـٍه

لا تـٍغـٍركـٍـٍ ضـٍحـكـٍتـٍي بــٍعـٍض الـٍوجـٍوه اهـٍيــنـهـٍـا بــٍأبــٍـٍتٍـٍـسـٍامـٍة
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 10:28 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)