أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > علوم > لغات > لغة إنكليزية

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 11/08/2007   #1
شب و شيخ الشباب maged-syrian
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ maged-syrian

نورنا ب:
May 2007
المطرح:
صرنا بــDamascus
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى maged-syrian
افتراضي To whom may be disappointed of practicing English

Hello every one,
Some people will say I cannot do it . It is too hard... but who cares at least we are trying!!arn't we !!. Trust me no one was born with the knowledge besides the English ........ is a difficult ....... even to the native speaker, ... Trust me in this. However Any ..... you can pronounce every latter you are saying expect the English in it . Do you know why!!! because it is a mixed .......... Do not forget when you were a child there were many days, which you could not speak, or write well in it. Whoever you are, you have been practicing this ..... for how many days or months let us say when you were born. See do not expect to me perfection in the English ....... Even the native speaker does some mistakes in his ********, But he will fix it in the end. Watch your self once and try to think about your speech or your write you will be confused!!.
For all of that reasons, I'll give you some usefull rules:
1-if you did a mistake make three things: do not care about it, do not repeat it, and do not be disappointed about it
2- When you speak try to ignore what are you saying and make it natural, depend on your nature
Many people will think which word, the grammar, and the pronounciation. Trust me no one cares except you

3- Try to think with your self and make a limit of usefull words, try to create short usefull phrases or sentences ...

Thanks, Hope not to see you frustrated or disappointed

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

يا ايها الرجلُ المعلمُ غيرهِ..............هلا لنفسكَ كانَ ذا التعليمُ

آخر تعديل layla يوم 11/08/2007 في 10:34.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14/08/2007   #2
شب و شيخ الشباب maged-syrian
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ maged-syrian

نورنا ب:
May 2007
المطرح:
صرنا بــDamascus
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى maged-syrian
افتراضي

It seems that all the people in vacation thats why no one's replied!!

Excuse me people for annoying you, I won't list down any new subject and bother you

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22/08/2007   #3
صبيّة و ست الصبايا cutelolo
مسجّل
-- اخ طازة --

الصورة الرمزية لـ cutelolo

نورنا ب:
Dec 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي thank you

It's % true what u have said , i agree with u , really it's great words for enciourege those who have problem with english (( and i one of them !!!!!!!!!))) thank you so for this participation
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 16:42 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)